This cosy, yet spacious apartment is set above the historic Ring o' Bells pub in St Columb Major, six miles from Newquay.
Ideally located for touring all of Cornwall and only five miles from the award-winning beach of Mawgan Porth, this lovely apartment is ideal for families or friends wishing to explore this lovely part of the country.
You enter this attractive apartment, via a flight of stairs at the side of the pub, into the hallway where the three bedrooms and bathroom are located before going through to the most spacious open plan living area.
Full of character with beams throughout this lovely room, there is a well-equipped kitchen with dining and sitting areas.
Obviously, when it comes to dining you have the pub itself as well as a choice of other pubs and takeaways in the town, all within a few minutes’ walk.
Built in 1435, this famous old pub offers a varied menu and choice of local ales.
It has been in the ownership of the same family for over twenty years who have now totally refurbished the apartment to a high standard whilst retaining all the character of years gone by when the builders responsible for the fine church tower stayed there back in the mid 1400's.
With a supermarket close by and various independent shops in the town, as well as the stunning church, St Columb Major is a town of old fashioned charm.
Within a short drive is the beautiful award-winning beach of Mawgan Porth and being approximately mid-way between Newquay and Wadebridge and the stunning North coast, the options when it comes to days out are endless.
A lovely apartment full of character in an ideal touring location perfect for holidays and short breaks all year round.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with basin), 1 x triple bunks (double below, single on top)
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking available in pub car park
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub downstairs
- Note: Property accessed via an external staircase.